Aloe Vera Gelly 99% by Lily Of The Desert
Aloe Vera Gel gives new mama’s much needed healing and hydrating relief. Use on Padsicles or to help with wound healing from caesarean births. If applied 2-3 times a day it can help lighten stretch marks and burn marks.
Use only if your C-section wounds have healed completely, approximately 2 – 4 weeks from surgery. Your doctor will give the OK when the wound has healed completely. Applying aloe vera gel on raw wounds could result in an unwanted infection or other health-related problem. No Added Color.
Replenish moisture and hydrate your skin. Aloe vera has been known as nature’s moisturizer for thousands of years, and Lily of the Desert’s 99% Aloe Vera Gelly instantly cools the skin while hydrating at least 3 epidermal layers.
4 oz. – Perfect size for the purse and on-the-go moisture.
- Cools skin after prolonged sun exposure
- Promotes an attractive and healthy appearance
- Reduces the appearance of damaged skin
- Soothes tender skin
- Hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers
- Specially formulated to naturally replenish the skin
- Suggested Use: Apply to skin. Repeat as necessary.
- Made from Certified Organic Aloe Vera
- No Animal Testing, Parabens or Artificial Colors
- No Water Added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
$7.88 – $12.88