Castor Oil – Organic, 118 ml by Aura Cacia
Castor Oil – What is it?
Castor bean is poisonous, oil is not because of the protein structure
- Unique Structure (Ricinoleic Acid) which allows the oil to penetrate barriers such as the skin, providing increased nutrients to that local area
- High in Unsaturated Fatty Acid (your good fats)
- Hydroxyl on the 12th carbon (Fatty Hydroxy acid)1
Structure similar to Prostaglandin E3 (anti-inflammatory and immune messenger)1. Castor oil has strong laxative and purgative properties and should be avoided orally.
- Product Features
- Aura Cacia castor oil has a pale yellow appearance and no distinguishing aroma, making it great for blending with other oils.
- The oil has a low molecular weight and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Origin: India
Directions: There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.
3 in stock