Organic Third Trimester Tea,16 Sachets/Box by Earth Mama
You. Are. Almost. There! Yay! So we made this for you: Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It’s a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag…well, they’ll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you. Wondering what else to use Organic Third Trimester Tea for? Find other “off the box” alternative uses here!
These very same herbs that help with third trimester prep can also help with leg cramps – pregnant or not!
IngredientsOrganic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Oatstraw (Avena Sativa), Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Rosehips (Rosa Canina), Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf
2 in stock