Parents-To-Be Labor & Postpartum Guides
100 in stock
Introducing the Encyclopedia to labor, delivery, and postpartum care for BOTH parents! The Healing Mama™ Parents-to-Be Labor & Postpartum Guides is chock FULL of:
- Guidance, tips, practical practices, and so much more from each of our resident experts that sit on the Healing Mama™ Panel of Healthcare & Wellness Experts. Original Write-Ups, not found anywhere else but here!
- Information, Tips, Healing Mama Hacks, and How-To’s for each item in the Healing Mama™ Labor & Postpartum Bags.
- Pre-Labor Planning Guide.
- Birthing Plan Guide
- COMPREHENSIVE 4th Trimester/Postpartum Planning + What to expect
- Cesarean Healing and Recovery: timeline, what to expect, + MORE!
- PLUS, a Cesarean scar massage guide.
- Postpartum Depression Guide: Signs, Symptoms and Support
Birthing Partner Guide:
The Healing Mama™ Co. Birthing Partner Guide is designed on 4×6 cards attached by a latch hook, so that you can keep it “hooked” on to your pants or belt to ensure you have the appropriate Guide ready for each phase of childbirth and postpartum. We have taken it one step further by separating each portion into color-coded sections:
- BLACK – Pre-Labor Preparation & Planning
- GREEN – Labor & Delivery
- NAVY BLUE – Postpartum Care
Plus, a Fitness Guide from our resident Holistic Nutritionist and Fitness Professional Expert, Nick Henry!
You’ll also receive a separate booklet dedicated specifically to EVERYTHING you’ll need to support your Childbirth:
- Key Questions to ask your doctor/midwife
- Pain Medications Preference Scale
- Road Map of Labor of safe positions
- The new Clarity Exercise for Maternity Care Decision-Making!
Including our Birthing Journal, filled with:
- Birthing Inspiration
- Birthing Affirmations
- Words of encouragement to help get you to the finish line during labor!
- The perfect way to “pass the time” during long labors is by writing a letter to yourself, your partner, older children, or anyone your heart desires.
- Scribble or draw all over the journal to keep you grounded, focused, and relaxed (as much as possible)
Plus, a pen and 5 inspirational stickers (styles will vary) that you can stick on your partner (LOL), around your birthing room or anywhere to help get you to the finish line of meeting your sweet babe!
100 in stock