Rosemary Essential Oil, 15 ml by Essencia
- Some studies suggested that Rosmarinus can help reverse common forms of hair loss associated with DHT (a testosterone derivative) that may contribute to male pattern baldness 6
- May help with follicular growth
- No evidence in regards to helping hair loss due to medication or hair pulling
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of Rosemary Pure Essential Oil:
Being aromatic, most EO* are perfectly adapted to atmospheric diffusion. This method not only allows you to simply and fully enjoy the diffusion, but it also helps refresh the ambient air. It is recommended to use a diffuser whose temperature does not alter the properties of EO* (between 35° and 60° C). In any case, follow the instructions of the user guide of the device you are using. Pour 6 to 10 drops of EO* into the reservoir of your diffuser. To avoid saturating the air with aromatic molecules and increase the risk of irritation, it is strongly recommended to diffuse the EO* intermittently (15 min per hour maximum). Warning: All EO* are not suitable for diffusion, especially those rich in phenols.
This method is effective because directly inhaled EO* are assimilated into the body by the respiratory system. Most of the time direct inhalation is used in cases of bronchopulmonary infection and nasal congestion. Apply 1 to 6 drop(s) of undiluted EO* to a tissue or compress and inhale occasionally, up to 3 times per day 1.
DERMAL APPLICATION (MASSAGE)
Some EO* can be applied directly to the skin. But it is advisable to consult a healthcare practitioner for advice beforehand. EO* rich in monoterpenes and phenols and can be very irritating to the skin. Also, it is recommended to dilute the EO* in a Vegetable Oil base before application to the skin.
- Massage: Use gentle or stronger strokes. Massage relaxes but also helps firm and warm painful muscles and joints. Apply once a day, 10 to 15 drops of EO* of your choice (see VADE-MECUM) diluted in 30 ml of Vegetable Oil such as hemp oil to promote physical relaxation.
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
3 in stock