SUBSTANCE MOM: LEG & BACK CREME, 120 ml | 4 oz by Matter Company
How to use: For external use only. Not for use on your belly.
Lexicon: Arnica Extract: pain relieving; anti-inflammatory; healing
Black Pepper Essential Oil: promotes circulation; helpful for rheumatic pain
Castor Oil: stimulant; anti-inflammatory; moisturizing
Chamomile Flower: soothing to stomach aches & colic, digestive aid, calming for stress and anxious nerves; anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and healing to skin ailments
Ginger Root: warming; promotes circulation; anti-spasmodic, carminative
Lemongrass Essential Oil: soothing; anti-rhuematic, anti-septic, natural insect repellent
Rosemary Essential Oil: promotes circulation; anti-inflammatory; cooling, anti-septic
Shea Butter: humectant, highly moisturizing, natural sun screen
St. Johns Wort Extract: anti-inflammatory; natural sun protection; astringent; vulnerary (healing)
Ask the Herbalist:
Can I use Leg & Back Creme to moisturize my tummy?
No. Due to some of the stimulants within this formula we suggest it not be rubbed on your tummy throughout pregnancy.
- Made with anti-inflammatory and pain relieving herbs including arnica flower & St. John’s Wort herb
- Stimulating essential oils of lemongrass and rosemary cool tired and swollen ankles, legs, and feet
- Circulatory stimulants of ginger root and black pepper help reduce varicose veins
- Helps with sore joints and muscle pain
- Soothing chemotherapy relief
- Aids symptoms of jumpy legs or restless leg syndrome
- Can be brought into the delivery room for labour massage
8 in stock