SUBSTANCE MOM: MINERAL SOAK, 60 ml | 2 oz by Matter Company
How to use: Recommended usage: 3 heaping tablespoons or as much as one desires.
Lexicon: Baking Soda: soothing; cleansing
Bergamot Essential Oil: uplifting; skin restorative; anti-depressant
Carrot Oil: moisturizing; skin nutrient, high in beta carotene
Elemi Essential Oil: uplifting; analgesic; anti-microbial; anti-rheumatic
Epsom Salt: relieves muscular pain; promotes circulation; relieves lactic acid from muscles; relieves stress; detoxifying
Palma Rosa Essential Oil: uplifting; prevents scar tissue from forming; reduces scar tissue
Ask the Herbalist:
Can you take baths during pregnancy?
Yes. There is no medical information that suggests that baths can lead to miscarriages.
Are Epsom salts contraindicated during pregnancy?
No. Epsom salts are recommended for edema (water retention), which mostly occurs during the second and third trimester.
What are the benefits of Epsom salts?
Epsom salts are said to help flush out toxins, soothe aching muscles and leaves the skin refreshed and smooth. It is recommended that people stay in the tub for no longer than 20 minutes.
- Relaxing and uplifting bath salts, with essential oils of bergamot and elemi
- Helpful for downward moods during pregnancy and postpartum
- Helpful for lower back pain, poor circulation and water retention during pregnancy
- Aids with general joint and muscle pain, arthritis, and menstrual cramps
- Can be used as a detoxifying soak for pregnant or non-pregnant people
- Use for stress relief/anxiety
12 in stock